Frank Halverson is a corporate vice president and director at Power Engineers in Hailey. He has more than 45 years of experience in a broad range of engineering and manufacturing areas, including chief operations officer, corporate management, project management, production and manufacturing, new product development, civil engineering, quality control, training management, process engineering, and preventive maintenance, and plays a key role in POWER’s management and technical staff.
Prior to joining POWER, he spent 10 years with the US Army and 10 years with Corning Glass. His areas of particular experience include the following:
· Engineering management for process and generation plants
· Corporate Management in operations functions
· Design and construction planning and scheduling
· Space and site planning for process plants
· Cost, quality and schedule control for complex, multi-year projects